Friday 30 June 2017

New stamps - by Alison Bomber

Infusions, Fresco Paints and Grunge panels featuring Alison Bomber PaperArtsy stamps - designed by Nikki Acton
I am lucky girl!
We have just seen the release of Alison Bomber's first stamps sets with PaperArtsy and I was lucky enough to have a play with them early. I have a post tonight over on the PaperArtsy blog but am sharing a few more details here too.

I also used these stamps earlier today for my Tag Friday post for A Vintage Journey - you can find this one here.

Alison (Words and Pictures) has selected some inspirational quotes for two stamp sets one called Trees and Flowers (EAB01) and the other Darkness and Light (EAB02). Here they are if you haven't seen them!

I love these quotes - so inspiring and thought provoking!

I have made a couple of projects using the same techniques:
Infusions, Fresco Paints and Grunge panels featuring Alison Bomber PaperArtsy stamps - designed by Nikki Acton
 Stamp set - Trees and Flowers - EAB01
Infusions, Fresco Paints and Grunge panels featuring Alison Bomber PaperArtsy stamps - designed by Nikki Acton
Stamp Set - EAB02 - Darkness and Light

Each piece began by adding Grunge Paste through stencils. Once dry I added Midnight and Blush Fresco acrylics with Matt Glaze - to increase transparency and help the blending of colour. I added Infusions - Sunset Beach and A Bit Jaded and spritzed and blotted until I was happy. I also lightly wiped down the surface vertically. Once dry I sanded the Grunge Paste a little and on the 6x6 panel added a little stamping too.

Infusions, Fresco Paints and Grunge panels featuring Alison Bomber PaperArtsy stamps - designed by Nikki Acton

Infusions, Fresco Paints and Grunge panels featuring Alison Bomber PaperArtsy stamps - designed by Nikki Acton
I have made some more samples too - I will share these another day!
Nikki
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for being an amazing wingperson. Your samples are so beautiful - elegant and serene - and you've been brilliantly supportive throughout too. I'm a happy woman!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Nikki your samples are beautiful, I love the muted colours and designs on which you have fitted the words perfectly. Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, your samples are wonderful, I love how you gave the words centre stage, they are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning samples in lovely soft shades Nikki x Alison's stamps are very thought provoking .....wonderful xx

    Huge hugs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Two really lovely ways to use Alison's wonderful quotes! Love these pastels! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki